Nisha has a distinctive blend of experience in Direct Marketing having worked in Australia and the United States for diverse organisations such as Prahran Mission, Heart Research Centre, Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute, Pareto Fundraising, Wunderman, Ford Motor Company, and Microsoft.
Nisha has also been a successful fundraiser for over 10 years, having won two FIA “Excellence in Fundraising” awards in 2009 for campaigns produced for the Peter Mac Foundation and Australian Conservation Foundation.
This versatile combination has been highly beneficial in helping organisations get to the next level in developing and implementing a sound direct marketing/fundraising strategy, and delivering diversified and sustainable income growth.
- Prahran Mission, General Manager, Fundraising and Community Relations
- Fundraising Manager, Heart Research Centre
- Direct Marketing Manager, Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute
- Bachelor in Design Studies, Griffith University
Won two Fundraising Institute of Australia (FIA) National Awards for Excellence in Fundraising in 2009 for the following campaigns:
- Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation’s Tax Appeal 2009 – Cold Acquisition Campaign
- Australian Conservation Foundation’s Tax Appeal 2009 – “Road to Copenhagen” Campaign