Michelle completed an honours project titled, Fitness inspiration on social media,’ at Burnet Institute in 2016. She is now working as a research assistant on projects in hepatitis B virus (HPV) in immunosuppressed patients, and also young people’s health.
2016: Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Honours), Monash University
2012: Bachelor of Biomedicine, University of Melbourne
Coping with COVID-19: Young people’s health and wellbeing in Australia
Sex, Drugs, and Rock'n'Roll (Big Day Out Study)
TRYP: Transitions and Risk in Young People project
- Effectiveness of an Ecological Momentary Intervention for Reducing Risky Alcohol Consumption Among Young Adults: Protocol for a Three-Arm Randomized Controlled Trial.
Wright C, Dietze PM, Kuntsche E, Livingston M, Agius PA, Room R, Raggatt M, Hellard M, Lim MSC
JMIR Res Protoc. 2020 Mar; 9(3):e14190
- Cost-effectiveness of transplanting lungs and kidneys from donors with potential hepatitis C exposure or infection.
Scott N, Snell G, Westall G, Pilcher D, Raggatt M, Walker RG, Hellard M, Peleg AY, Doyle J
Sci Rep. 2020 Jan; 10(1):1459
- Correlates of Reduced Alcohol Consumption among a Sample of Young Australians.
Raggatt M, Wright C, Dietze P, Pennay A, Caluzzi G, Lim M
Alcohol Alcohol. 2019 Sep; 54(5):525-531
- Hepatitis B management during immunosuppression for haematological and solid organ malignancies: an Australian consensus statement.
Doyle J, Raggatt M, Slavin M, McLachlan SA, Strasser SI, Sasadeusz JJ, Howell J, Hajkowicz K, Nandurkar H, Johnston A, Bak N, Thompson AJ
Med J Aust. 2019 Jun; 210(10):462-468
- Personal and reported partner pornography viewing by Australian women, and association with mental health and body image.
Laemmle-Ruff IL, Raggatt M, Wright CJC, Carrotte ER, Davis A, Jenkinson R, Lim MSC
Sex Health. 2019 Jan; 16(1):75-79
News Articles (1)