Lisa joined the Burnet Institute in June 2015 as the Adolescent Health Officer within the Women’s and Children’s Health team.
For the past eight years, Lisa has worked as a research officer, conducting public health and health promotion research in the higher-education and not-for-profit sectors. She has a particular interest in the health and wellbeing of young key affected populations, and infectious diseases. Currently she is working on a range of Burnet projects with a focus on adolescent sexual and reproductive health across the Asia-Pacific region.
- 2015 – current: Adolescent Health Officer, Centre for International Health, Burnet Institute
- 2013 – 2015: Project Coordinator, Physical Activity/Behavioural Epidemiology Laboratory, Baker IDI Heart & Diabetes Institute
- 2006: BHSc, University of Adelaide, Australia
- 2007: BHSc(Hons), Deakin University, Australia
- 2010: MPH, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Associations of prolonged standing with musculoskeletal symptoms - A systematic review of laboratory studies.
Coenen P, Parry S, Willenberg L, Shi JW, Romero L, Blackwood DM, Healy GN, Dunstan DW, Straker LM
Gait Posture. 2017 Aug; 58(310-318)
- Reducing occupational sitting: Workers' perspectives on participation in a multi-component intervention.
Hadgraft NT, Willenberg L, LaMontagne AD, Malkoski K, Dunstan DW, Healy GN, Moodie M, Eakin EG, Owen N, Lawler SP.
Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act. 2017 May; 14(1):72
- Associations of occupational standing with musculoskeletal symptoms: a systematic review with meta-analysis.
Coenen P, Willenberg L, Parry S, Shi JW, Romero L, Blackwood DM, Maher CG, Healy GN, Dunstan DW, Straker LM
Br J Sports Med. 2017 Feb; Epub ahead of print
- Effectiveness of an integrated community- and clinic-based intervention on HIV testing, HIV knowledge, and sexual risk behavior of young men who have sex with men in Myanmar.
Aung PP, Ryan C, Bajracharya A, Pasricha N, Thein ZW, Agius PA, Sein TT, Willenberg L, Soe EM, Zaw NT, Tun W, Yam E, Luchters S
J Adolesc Health. 2017 Feb; 60(2S2):S45-S53
News Articles (1)