Elizabeth is the Research Project Manager for Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies based in East New Britain, Papua New Guinea. Her professional interests relate to operational research and public health action to reduce health and social inequalities, health system strengthening and partnerships for development. She has a background in clinical medicine and holds a Master of Social and Economic Sciences, specialising in international development, and a Master of Public Health.
- Australasian Faculty of Public Health Medicine (AFPHM)
- Public Health Registrar, Burnet Institute, Melbourne
- Public Health Registrar, Greater Green Triangle University Department of Rural Health, Warrnambool
- Public Health Intern, Médecins du Monde/Doctors of the World, Paris
- Resident Medical Officer, New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria
- Intern, the Alfred Hospital, Melbourne
- 2013: Master of Public Health, University of New South Wales, Sydney
- 2011: Master of Social and Economic Sciences (specialty: international development), Institute Catholique, Paris
- 2006: BMBS, Flinders University, Adelaide
- 2002: Bachelor of Biomedical Science, Monash University, Melbourne
- Blood-borne virus transmission in an urban, culturally diverse neighbourhood: results from a cross-sectional bio-behavioural survey using innovative outreach methods in a hard-to-reach population.
Peach E, Cogger S, Byron K, Francis P, O'Keefe D, Higgs P, Stoove M, Elmore K, Dietze P, Hellard M
Sex health. 2018 Jan; 15(1):54-60
- A comparison of Australian rural and metropolitan cardiovascular risk and mortality: the Greater Green Triangle and North West Adelaide population surveys.
Tideman P, Taylor AW, Janus E, Philpot B, Clark R, Peach E, Laatikainen T, Vartiainen E, Tirimacco R, Montgomerie A, Grant J, Versace V, Dunbar JA
BMJ Open. 2013 Aug; 3(8):e003203
- Does the shortage of diabetes specialists in regional and rural Australia matter? Results from Diabetes MILES--Australia.
Skinner T, Allen P, Peach E, Browne J, Pouwer F, Speight J, Dunbar JA
Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2013 May; 100(2):222-229
News Articles (7)