Janet is making discoveries that nobody else has made before. Your gift today can bring hope to people in Papua New Guinea living with HIV.
September, 2012 (1)
- Female sex work and international sport events - no major changes in demand or supply of paid sex during the 2010 Soccer World Cup: a cross-sectional study.
Richter M, Luchters S, Ndlovu D, Temmerman M, Chersich MF
BMC Public Health. 2012 Sep; 12(1):763
March, 2012 (2)
- An online framework for introducing STI point-of-care tests in Paciﬁ c island countries and areas
Natoli L, Coghlan B
West Pac Surv Resp. 2012 Mar; 3(3):1-2
- Promoting safer sexual practices among expectant fathers in the Lao People's Democratic Republic.
Natoli L, Holmes W, Chanlivong N, Chan G, Toole MJ
Glob Public Health. 2012 Mar; 7(3):299-311
February, 2012 (3)
- Changes in sexual behaviour among HIV-infected women in West and East Africa in the first 24 months after delivery.
Irungu E, Chersich MF, Sanon C, Chege R, Gaillard P, Temmerman M, Read JS, Luchters S for the Kesho Bora Study Group
AIDS. 2012 Feb; 26(8):997-1007
- The impact of peer outreach on HIV knowledge and prevention behaviours of male sex workers in Mombasa, Kenya.
Geibel S, King'ola N, Temmerman M, Luchters S
Sex Transm Infect. 2012 Feb; 88(5):357-362
- "The Young Ones are the Condom Generation": Condom Use amongst Out-of-School Adolescents in Rural Southwest Uganda.
Nobelius AM, Kalina B, Pool R, Whitworth J, Chesters J, Power R
J Sex Res. 2012 Feb; 49:88-102