This year, more than 5,000 babies will die in PNG in the first 24 hours of life. Another 10,000 children won’t make their fifth birthday.
October, 2011 (2)
- Social participation and healthy ageing: a neglected, significant protective factor for chronic non communicable conditions.
Holmes WR, Joseph J
Global Health. 2011 Oct; 7:43
- The HIV epidemic in Papua New Guinea.
Coghlan B, Millan J, Malau C, Kaldor J, Toole M
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2011 Oct; 58(2):e48-e51
May, 2011 (1)
- Adolescent fertility and family planning in East Asia and the Pacific: a review of DHS reports.
Kennedy E, Gray N, Azzopardi P, Creati M
Reprod Health. 2011 May; 8:11
March, 2011 (1)
- Drug and Alcohol Use in Fiji: A Review
Paumaul ES, Roberts G, Schmich L, Power R
Pacific Health Dialog. 2011 Mar; 17(1):165-171
February, 2011 (1)
- Sexual partner types and related sexual health risk among out-of-school adolescents in rural south-west Uganda.
Nobelius AM, Kalina B, Pool R, Whitworth J, Chesters J, Power R
AIDS Care. 2011 Feb; 23(2):252-259
January, 2011 (1)
- Book Review - Sin, Sex and Stigma: a Pacific Response to HIV/AIDS.
Sex Health. 2011 Jan; 8:134-135