Janet is making discoveries that nobody else has made before. Your gift today can bring hope to people in Papua New Guinea living with HIV.
October, 2006 (1)
- Low frequency of poultry-to-human H5NI virus transmission, southern Cambodia, 2005.
Vong S, Coghlan B, Mardy S, Holl D, Seng H, Ly S, Miller MJ, Buchy P, Froehlich Y, Dufourcq JB, Uyeki T, Lim W, Sok T
Emerg Infect Dis. 2006 Oct; 12(10):1542-1547
August, 2006 (1)
- HIV/AIDS harm reduction in Iran.
Razzaghi E, Nassirimanesh B, Afshar P, Ohiri K, Claeson M, Power R
Lancet. 2006 Aug; 368(9534):434-435
July, 2006 (2)
- Illicit drug use and responses in six Pacific Island countries.
Devaney ML, Reid G, Baldwin S, Crofts N, Power R
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2006 Jul; 25(4):387-390
- Vaccine preservatives: what is the big deal?
Indian J Med Res. 2006 Jul; 124(1):5-8
April, 2006 (1)
- Understanding male sexual behaviour in planning HIV prevention programmes: lessons from Laos, a low prevalence country.
Toole MJ, Coghlan B, Xeuatvongsa A, Holmes WR, Pheualavong S, Chanlivong N
Sex Transm Infect. 2006 Apr; 82(2):135-138
March, 2006 (2)
- Progress in the control of hepatitis B infection in the Western Pacific Region.
Clements CJ, Baoping Y, Crouch A, Hipgrave D, Mansoor O, Nelson CB, Treleaven S, van Konkelenberg R, Wiersma S
Vaccine. 2006 Mar; 24(12):1975-1982
- A qualitative evaluation of the immunization program in Papua New Guinea
Clements CJ, Morgan C, Posanai E, Polume H, Sakamoto C
PNG Med J. 2006 Mar; 49(1-2):5-13
February, 2006 (2)
- Hepatitis E virus infection as a marker for contaminated community drinking water sources in Tibetan villages.
Toole MJ, Claridge F, Anderson DA, Zhuang H, Morgan C, Otto B, Stewart T
Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2006 Feb; 74(2):250-254
- District health programmes and health-sector reform: case study in the Lao People's Democratic Republic.
Perks C, Toole MJ, Phoutonsy K
Bull World Health Organ. 2006 Feb; 84(2):132-138
January, 2006 (3)
- Mortality in the Democratic Republic of Congo: a nationwide survey.
Coghlan B, Brennan RJ, Ngoy P, Dofara D, Otto B, Clements M, Stewart T
Lancet. 2006 Jan; 367(9504):44-51
- How vaccine safety can become political--the example of polio in Nigeria.
Clements CJ, Greenough P, Shull D
Curr Drug Saf. 2006 Jan; 1(1):117-119
- Avian influenza: Clinical and epidemiological information for paramedics and emergency healthcare workers
Smith E, Coghlan B, Leder K
J Emerg Prim Health Care. 2006 Jan; 4(1):990175